kids story

Ox and the donkey

was a big landowner in the village. God gave him all the fruits of the land, the large house and garden were born in their season. Besides cattle and buffaloes he had a good variety of Arabic ox and donkey. Is the work of plow fields with oxen and donkeys to ride out the landlord is walk around. Once he came out a poor wandered from anywhere.
The landowner was a compassionate man. He made himself poor. The food was very good management of the drinking and relaxing. Two days later, when he was there he said to the poor farmer "Ch! You have to take me for who I will never forget it. You see that I am a beggar. I do not have something to do in your service. Yes, I can understand animals and animal bids.
If you want to teach you the knowledge you but you have to promise me you will never btauٴ anyone this mystery and also heard that if you told this secret to anybody then did not survive shall. " Chaudhry said:" Baba! I promise you that I will never tell anyone btauٴn and your life will remember it. "
Well, the poor have taught him to understand the words of animals and animal went.
Bell, who was known to the landlord lives in Hull last night at the poor. And when they put straw for the donkeys get the food comes home jatalykn food grain green grass and peas. Poor Bell sees all this and kept quiet.
The time was passing. One day, coming back from the vine through to the donkey farm donkey saw him limp said: "I know why you are lame lame?"
Bell said: "Donkey brother today, I was tired when I had to work a lot. Servant Marta clubs loudly on my back and legs. My leg is hurt. He is my destiny."
Donkey quiet and Bell went to his stall. The bull was tied, the landlord had built the house for his servant. A few days later the landlord of the building also has indicted the donkey for the Bulls. When they do speak both time mltaayk other.
One day, sad and silent bull donkey asked him: "Brother Bell! What's the matter? Why are you quiet. Do the same thing."
Bell said: "Donkey brother! What's the matter? I then had the big clubs."
Donkey said: "Bell, brother! I know you. I am very sad to see that your request is smashing but I regret that I can not share your sorrow."
Bell said: "Donkey brother! You're right. Sorry if you do not share any sktalykn suggest something that would trouble, how small my life and if I have two days of rest."
Donkey said: "There is an idea in my mind. I'll do it for five to seven days will save your heels. Btauٴn say so?"
Bell said: "The good deed and ask. Btauٴ, What idea?"
Donkey said: " If you do that when you come to the Hill to Hill till you go stand eyes closed. They draw you to the neck if you walk two steps and stopped. Even if he does not show it and not be on the field and go sit on the ground. How not to get beaten, killed. Fall, fall, he will bring you home. If you go into the house, and put the food choice is one you do not even smell it. Grass seed is not wasting less food will definitely return, but also a day of rest; because there is no work to be found sick animals. Take it to tell you I got an idea. You now have the option whether or not to act on it. "
Incidentally landowner who then passed them, listening to them and it was just passing by, smiling. It was time to feed straw. The servant put the choice before the grain on the donkey's mouth and Bell plated normanization-bag. Two bulls were shot and a mouth. Hill came up the next day, I saw a bull bull is sick. Not eat anything at night.
If the landlord had already heard the words of the ox and the donkey. Many laughed at the heart donkey taught that lesson well.
Hill said the landlord, "Where is it? Where is the need to bring the bull. Take your heels ass. Take Hill's work."
Trouble on the donkey. Before you eat grass standing around the stalls krtaab day that it was time to breathe until then shaken gently in the morning and evening. The tail also have to stick to strangle. So my stall back donkey after sundown Bell has played a lot of him and said: "Brother, your kindness was never the age that found pleasure for me today. God bless you. " The donkey did not. It was the same two days if I was thinking my life will be spent. Good good that trouble her.
The next day he took the hill and set up a Donkey Hill in the evening. When Hara came back tired donkey Bell again like to thank him and to talk flattery.
Donkey said: " He let them stay. The bad news is the owner of a language are appalled that I have heard.
God bless you in your defense. " Bell said of his ears:" Donkey brother! Snauٴ enough. My heart began to beat. "
Donkey said:" What snauٴn. The owner was if Bell sick was telling the Hill and have been unable to rise up, calling the slaughter of two turn the knife on him. "Bell trembled from the butcher and said:" Then do you suggest a "
donkey said:" I want you to do good in every situation. So my advice is that you stand your heels. If fodder ye eat straw came one morning when happily Hill Hill won your heels go with it. "
These things could hear was laughter and printed landowner in the heart of things. Fearing that the bull followed the advice of the donkey. Please clean the tub and began to klylyn fodder. When the landlord came with his wife to the police station on the vine. Bell began forcefully when he saw his master. So Hill has also come. Bell found it perfectly well. So he went up to the owner of the tail shakes and strutted was powerless to laugh.
Wife asked: "Why do you laugh? No matter if the laughter."
The landowner replied: "There is a mystery in which Hans had heard and seen."
Wife said: I speak btauٴ. "
Landowner said:" He is not to tell, if I die I will jauٴn. "
The wife replied:" You are lying.
You laugh at me. "Landlord explained that many righteous, is illusion, then why cranes gatjh in you. I will tell you not afraid of you die. But when they accept the bid" would die or would I be asking jyumyn. "
when the wife is not considered a landlord to collect all the neighbors and the whole story told that my wife will jauٴn died after revealing he is stubborn to a point. people his wife did not quite understand when he went home. landlord offers two optional pre-exposure was found to be poor ablution.
landowner yes fifty chickens and a rooster Was up and there was a dog. The landowner where the less fortunate, that I go to is very angry dog mrgy goes away with the chickens. We have made the master.
Rooster asked " Why brother! The disaster has befallen it!
Who died suddenly got up. " Dogs have heard the whole story mrgy.
Mrgy heard that story so many laughed and said:" Our boss is too foolish man. The wife of a stick that thing die and disappear, look at me! Which opens up a chicken head in front of me. Owner why mulberry tree in the house that does not break the four straight shoots and zdn taking in the basement that is beaten he will repent and never will be such a thing. "
Landowners have Brake shoots hear the roosters mulberry and I hid them in the basement.
wife said: "so ablution will still btauٴ?"
the landowner said: "Just basement Chile's so secret no one is open jauٴn not go and die there too. "
the wife said:"

No comments