new story Little action

Little action


A little practice can lead to big changes in life. Once a mill owner who was very angry and arrogant celebrity. Although he was less. Or even to provide information necessary for the drink that was either scolding. Most workers do not hesitate to talk to him. I got a new worker. The owner was talking about when I'm not heard from him. He should not make us away from the owner told his colleagues. You may not include humor in his nature. I got something for you. I can give you. The workers said the master looked at seriously. I do not need anything. If you must say something. 

The workers watched by smiling owner and if I do what I want it to be my son's birthday. The owner was surprised. He asked the workers. You want to give me what I want. Workers saw the owner out of two white ribbons. The owner said it did. This worker said I had ever been, when I was far away from the others. Who said. This is the one for you. Because you are a person who is for the hu.yh The White Ribbon important in my life is very important in your life. I also have a ribbon I got for you and one for which you love most in your life or importance. You give this ribbon today. The owner heard the laughter of the workers, but he was serious. It gave the workers ajazt tie ribbons on hand. What he wanted. The ribbon when Labor gave to the owner that he is a man who he thought most important. Even working time over whether he was going back home in the care of her son. So that whenever he speaks very little time due to busy after the passing of his wife, or advice or rebuke. 

He took off the ribbon to enter the house that was on her wrist and went to his son's room. Who was lying on the bed. Ajazt the father should come knock on the door. Boy was I duruazh khula.asy shocking .The father why bother to call her own room instead. He was thinking. That gave her father caught her wrist and looking at the whole thing dhrad said the workman. I also said. Due to the very busy I did not have time to fix you. I'm sorry . The boy broke down and wept. Thinking about suicide. Your little thing gave me a reason to live. I LOVE U papa.ml own eyes were tears. He took his son to his chest. 

The other day when I got the call to the workers who had given her ribbons. As was the smile on the face of the owner entered the labor room. Workers see a smile on the face of the owner, then he laughed. The owner asked the labor that you came to give me a ribbon. Smiling worker looked at the owner and said I had read in a book. When I saw your face, I understood strictly. For years you have expressed and not expressed love nor someone you love. The head of love is very important. Sometimes little has changed the lives of others. Find the owner so she said it.

No comments