new story new Building

 was recycled by being vandalized in the city. The middle of the city in the name of development  was


 Was. I was driving very slowly broken car on the road-right-left. Turning point of the roof was missing before they were shown and run the hammers for breaking labor on the walls. Unintentionally I parked the car spaces on one side of the road and look out of the house quickly. I move that many workers are willing thy.myrajy working to dismantle the workers' houses that did not break the walls, and live my feelings. Some remain so. But perhaps it was not for me and not just workers walking slowly myn.myn was standing right here in front of the house. Large hammers placed on the walls in the middle a little late. Some of the workers were breaking the balcony. I thought balconies on each multiplication is being hurt in a corner of my heart. Balcony wall was completely shattered, the labor re-emphasize huge wall Were tried, which was trapped floor balcony. Balcony floor suddenly left the wall with a shock Agra twenty feet below the ground h. I felt a part of my heart has been broken by falling on the ground h. Nmnak eyes I saw dozens of pieces of broken balconies bit of debris in the debris fell to the ground and went back to the car by the cumbersome steps.

She was ten years older than me. Beautiful, white, soft, thin, thin, bright playful, jolly, laughs at everything, was used to remove the no fun in that. We were residents of the same house. Our approach lived on one floor and second floor. The biggest of his siblings. He was the fifth yachty metric and in those days I was in class. We come from his siblings in the school had not prepared a sketch of a game. We eat after school, they are waiting, we start the game you are finished eating. Never agglomeration, carom board ever, ever hide and seek, is played today determines what we do when the verdict leap with joy. The days of childhood were very beautiful. Touch to the day when we play hide and seek, chasing each other in this beautiful white soft hand my body yamyra his hands to his hand Pkrnamjhy very good. Back to School akrhmyn was allowed to play up to two hours. Then we had to work and school reading. Two hours passed, we would sit up reading books. She also read us in the league and terror we have to sit like a school teacher. I was in an English-medium school. This metric is to be taught in English at school, he was hardly worried for nothing, but in other subjects he does not look at a teacher. Five years as a senior They fear full force.Similar jump laugh through our childhood. This metric is to be taught in English at school, he was hardly worried for nothing, but in other subjects he does not look at a teacher. Five years as a senior They fear full force. Similar jump laugh through our childhood. This metric is to be taught in English at school, he was hardly worried for nothing, but in other subjects he does not look at a teacher. Five years as a senior They fear full force. Similar jump laugh through our childhood.

The metric her mother had her engagement. Her fiancé, the son of her aunt. Sometimes he comes home, he does not cease to be in front of him.Runs the whole team have been running hopefully in the house. Mom says son what she will say that your fiance is so big and common sense.He is best answered by laughing mother, if she sryl mood, without any maker because things are going to cause unnecessary fear will best know before the wedding, you can leave it Adina, the boy in the world What will be low. No results found. Loud laughing and saying they are engaged in sports. Her fiancé smiling to hear his words.

Then one day she got married. We were fully involved in the wedding ceremony. According to the traditions of the guests had to feed, to make arrangements for food and some relatives, neighbors and siblings responsibility. So we had to leave so they can become fully responsible nbhayy.uh bride were all crying together. I was standing watching them cry like a sullen face. Before you sit in the car, he called for all children, including me, maybe something got in the car and then go sit in a new home, leaving us forever felt like gyy.as day life has been reduced namhsus was a love that was lost. After the wedding comes around a few times a week and he seems to our happiness come spring returned hun.ghr. We know the day and the evening comes Haram distressed husband, Hans asks us that the day is best spent? We say YES I have spent my boredom. They all laugh.

One day I was passing through the square on the balcony they were standing Mian. Come see me on top of that noise. Hold Sorry if I said to my husband, brick, if it does not come up to hit it. He was laughing as usual lent its bgyrmjh was addressed to the care of a loud standing on the balcony. I then apologized and promised to come another time. Many vows were hardly know chrayy.phr years have passed. Whenever they stopped my steps through the square and the eyes would not find it on the balcony. Sometimes he looks, through mgrmyn fast. I had not the courage to talk to her. Why be sad when I see the balcony. The film seems to be a walk in mind. He childhood, the same sport, I never touched her soft hand had, I would never hold them white soft hands, we both have a place to hide, so I sat I think hutalms feel this is dedicated to my sense of a pleasure. The balcony disappeared from sight, but the mind remains entangled in them memories of long past. Very often I would go over there and tried desperately to find him, but I did not dare feel like a thief. Here were some strange people on the balcony for some years. Maybe she left this house and had moved to a new location. But while passing by here. I did not make any difference in my emotional state when he passes through here, always stop here and stay busy this unknown rhta.sayd love looking at a stranger in my Subconsciously, my first love, man can not forget baujudkbhy wanting. I did not feel like a thief heart. Here were some strange people on the balcony for some years. Maybe she left this house and had moved to a new location. But while passing by here. I did not make any difference in my emotional state when he passes through here, always stop here and stay busy this unknown rhta.sayd love looking at a stranger in my Subconsciously, my first love, man can not forget baujudkbhy wanting. I did not feel like a thief heart. Here were some strange people on the balcony for some years. Maybe she left this house and had moved to a new location. But while passing by here. I did not make any difference in my emotional state when he passes through here, always stop here and stay busy this unknown rhta.sayd love looking at a stranger in my Subconsciously, my first love, man can not forget baujudkbhy wanting.

I fell down when passing from the balconies are pieces of my sight when I was a child my pieces. My passion, my happiness was taken away, the beautiful memories of my past and break much enjoying love me forever.It was a pile of rubble which was my cyzmlbh. He was the graveyard of my memories for me, which was all buried there. Nmnak eyes were lost in the debris pieces of the balcony I saw the debris and heavy footsteps walking back to the car. Now here she was going to be a huge square which flaunt the new generation, it is the blood that are without feelings of many people of the older generation in the construction of the square.

No comments